Sunday, March 29, 2009

From Drab to Fab!

So here is the mess my chicken house control rooms get in after the birds are caught. Everything is just thrown in there, so the litter can be cleaned up inside. What you can't see in this picture is the condition the floor is in. It drives me crazy! When the floor was poured, it was left lumpy and bumpy, and it was also raining. So there is permanently ground in mud on my floor and the cement is starting to crack. It's impossible to sweep, so I'm always having to vacuum it.


Solution?? Painted floors! Whoohoo!!

Here's the finished product! You could eat off these floors...although I wouldn't recommend it.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, PRETTY!!!! I think I will pass on eating off of them though...lol!

    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

    Robin :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll also pass on eaing off the floor. It does look great. The dirty floors would have also drove me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much would I get if I did eat off the floor??? LOL I

    It looks Grrrrrrreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Kinda like Extreme Chicken House Makeover! Looks fantastic. I'm not eatin' off the floor, though. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not?? The floor tastes like chicken!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, but you neglect to say it tastes like chicken POOP. That one word makes a WORLD of difference...LOL

    ReplyDelete