Monday, October 5, 2009

Miller Farms Makes the Paper!


In the past couple of months, our farm has made a local newspaper twice! Once was about our peanuts, and the second time was an article about the Farm Safety Day that was held here.
Lance and I aren't mentioned in the first article, but Lance's Uncle Jim is interviewed and it talks about our farm.
In the second article, there are a few incorrect facts, mainly in the captions under the pictures! Picture #3 is not a "corn harvester", it is a cotton picker. Picture #5 is not a "corn picker or harvester", it is also a cotton picker.
Anyways, I just thought I would share these articles! Hope y'all enjoy and maybe learn a little more about our farm!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this the month you do the diary for FARM & RANCH magazine? I am SO looking forward to reading it. Wheh will it be printed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm writing it now. It's turning out quite interesting. It will be printed next year in the Sept/Oct issue, which I think will be out in August.

    ReplyDelete