Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy 8's

Kim at Live from the 205 tagged me to do this!

The Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged me.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 bloggers, and let them know they've been tagged.

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Getting our house built
2. Getting all of the crops planted
3. Going camping in the Smokies
4. Having a yard sale when we move into the new house
5. Decorating the new house
6. Paying off the chicken houses (only over a decade away!)
7. Inviting everyone over when we move in the new house
8. Buying a giant washer and dryer so I won't have to wash so much

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up at 2 am because they brought 132,000 chickens at 330 am
2. Washed 3 loads of clothes
3. Took nap
4. Went to the bank
5. Went to the drug store
6. Worked in the farm office
7. Took pictures of our house progress
8. Cooked some ravioli

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. I wish we didn't have to be out of chickens to go on vacation
2. I wish we could visit some National Parks out West, but we don't have time to drive,and Lance won't fly
3. I wish I could sew
4. I wish I could drive a tractor better
5. I wish I could go to more Nascar races!
6. I wish I could hire somebody to pick up dead chickens for me, lol
7. I wish I could get more followers for my blog, haha
8. I wish I could make the commodity prices go up so that farmers would make more money!

8 Shows I watch:
1. Nascar stuff
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. So You Think You Can Dance?
4. the news
5. Anything on Food Network
6. Robin Hood on BBC
7. The Office
8. My Name is Earl

8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Kiwi
2. Grapefruit
3. Mangoes
4. Strawberries
5. Blueberries
6. Raspberries
7. Grapes
8. Cantaloupe

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. California
2. Alaska
3. Hawaii
4. Austrailia
5. Grand Canyon
6. Key West
7. Bahamas
8. Moline, IL

8 Places I've Lived:
1. Anniston, AL
2. Snead, AL (upstairs with Lance's parents)
3. Snead, AL (basement of Lance's parents house)
4. Talk to me in a couple of months

8 People I've Tagged:
1. Stephanie at My Superdelicious Life
2. KentuckyFarmGirl at My Country Blog of This and That
3. Catie at The Hamiltons
4. Gizmo at Gizmo's Quilts
5. Kori at This is the Life of the Bate's Family
6. Gordo at What's Going On
7. Mallory at Storm Debris
8. Mom at "I know you don't have a blog, but you can post your list in my comments section."

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steph...but I only have 6 followers...I don't have enough to play...LOL

    But I will cause I love games!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap! (no I don't really say that IRL haha). I don't have enough either but I'll do it anyway, too!

    ReplyDelete